Shock Winner At Survivor Series
– Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: The Dudley Boyz, Titus O’Neil, Neville and Goldust def. The Ascension, Bo Dallas, The Miz and Stardust.
– Tournament Match: Roman Reigns def. Alberto Del Rio after a spear.
– Tournament Match: Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens, with the Dirty Deeds.
– Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Ryback, The Lucha Dragons and The Usos def. The New Day, King Barrett and Sheamus.
– Divas Championship Match: Charlotte (c) def. Paige, with the Figure 8.
– Tyler Breeze def. Dolph Ziggler, with the Unprettier.
– The Undertaker and Kane def. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper, when Taker hit Harper with the Tombstone.
– Tournament Finals: Roman Reigns def. Dean Ambrose to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. When Triple H came down to “congratulate” him, Reigns hit the Spear. In the meantime Sheamus entered the ring, cashed in and won after two Brogue Kicks!
– Sheamus speaks with WWE.com.
On Tonight’s RAW
WWE.com are hyping the following 5 points fro tonight’s RAW:
– Can Triple H keep Roman Reigns away from the new Champion Sheamus?
– What’s next for the Brothers of Destruction and the Wyatt Family?
– Will The Usos and The Lucha Dragons ride their wave of momentum against the WWE Tag Team Champions?
– Unfinished business for Paige?
– How will Breeze and Summer Rae celebrate on Raw?
Why Cena Took Time Off
Although John Cena is filming a reality show he told Zap2It that he’s also using the time so the WWE audience can get a break from him:
“I’ve been a cornerstone of WWE programming since 2002. That’s a long time, it’s more than 10 years. So much so that a portion of our audience has direct complacency with me. ‘Man, Cena holds everybody down. He doesn’t give the new guys a chance.’ From a company perspective, as you know I hold it very near and dear to my heart, the dance floor is open, boys. I’m gone, let’s see who steps up. And I like that. As much as I want to try to distance myself or as much as someone who views me would try to distance myself from WWE, I’m never going to go. Personally, and this gives me a better perspective on Dwayne Johnson’s path, you get to a certain point and you cannot attract any more fans. Essentially, my productivity from a company standpoint … I’ve done as much as I can — 15 world championships and a myriad of other accomplishments. I don’t know what left I can do, but I still want to be able to put people in the building.”
Cesaro Needs Surgery
Jim Ross revealed on Twitter that Cesaro is dealing with a shoulder injury and will likely need surgery soon:
Hearing that @WWECesaro is having shoulder issues that will likely require surgery soon. If true, we wish him our best. Quality person.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 22, 2015