On The Card Tonight
WWE are hyping the following points for tonight’s RAW from Hartford, CT:
– Styles’ longtime friends Gallows & Anderson to make Raw debut.
– How will Dean Ambrose retaliate against Chris Jericho?
– Has Corbin stolen Ziggler’s spotlight?
– Will old-school fisticuffs trump new-school smacktalk, with Enzo & Cass and the Vaudevillains ?
– Is Shane McMahon’s tenure as Raw showrunner coming to an end?
Another Lilian Garcia Story
According to the Wrestling Observer Lilian Garcia had another shouting match at ringside, after messing up the introduction for Big Cass last Monday. She called him Colin Cassady which WWE has dropped for just Big Cass.
Would Renee Young Wrestle?
Renee Young clarified in an interview with Planeta Wrestling that while she would be up for doing some angles, she doesn’t actually want to wrestle.
Would I be open to slapping someone in the face and someone slapping me in the face? Sure. That would be funny, but I’ll always be a hoster and an announcer. I don’t really want to leave that nest.