The Bullet Club Reunites On RAW?
On last night’s RAW from London, England, AJ Styles reunited with his former Bullet Club running mates Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows backstage. The duo then attacked Roman Reigns in the ring. Although Styles claimed he had nothing to do with the attack, Reigns isn’t buying it and says the Phenomenal One can bring as many friends as he wants to Payback, because he’s bringing his family!
Here’s what else went down on the show …
April 18, 2016, WWE Raw Results
– Dean Ambrose hosted Shane McMahon on ‘The Ambrose Asylum’. He is running RAW once again!
– Chris Jericho def. Sami Zayn, after hitting a thumb to the eye, followed by the Code Breaker.
– Enzo & Cassady def. The Dudley Boyz to advance to the final of the No. 1 Contenders’ Tag Team Tournament.
– Baron Corbin def. Fandango.
– Cesaro was on Miz TV.
– WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day & Cesaro def. Intercontinental Champion The Miz & The League of Nations.
– Natalya, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch & Paige def. WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte, Naomi, Tamina & Summer Rae.
– The Vaudevillains def. The Usos to advance to the final of the No. 1 Contenders’ Tag Team Tournament.
– Apollo Crews def. Heath Slater.
– Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens. After the match Y2J attacked.
Celebs At RAW
Several celebrities were at the red carpet event for RAW, including Wimbledon striker Adebayor Akinfenwa, Chelsea’s Asmir Begovic, former Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand, former boxing champ David Haye and fellow boxer Anthony Ogogo, actor Shane Ritchie, rapper Lethal Bizzle, British model Oliver Cheshire, and James Corden’s parents.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 19, 2016
Total Bellas Debuting October
It’s now confirmed that Nikki and Brie will be getting their own reality show Total Bellas, and it will run alongside Total Divas rather than replace it. RAW’s announce team revealed that the show will premiere in October:
LOS ANGELES, CA – Monday, April 18, 2016 – E! announced today the new series “Total Bellas” with WWE® Superstars Nikki and Brie Bella, a spin-off of the network’s hit series “Total Divas.” The six one-hour episodes will give viewers exclusive access into the lives of The Bella Twins and their significant others, John Cena and Daniel Bryan, as the WWE Superstars move in together and enter a new chapter of their lives, both professionally and personally. After Nikki goes through delicate surgery on her neck and spine, her sister and brother-in-law move into the house she shares with John Cena in order to care for her and keep her company during her long and protracted recovery. The Bella Twins will continue to appear on “Total Divas,” which concludes its fifth season tomorrow night at 9 PM ET/PT. The series is produced by WWE and Bunim-Murray Productions.
“We are excited to build on one of our most successful franchises with this new series that goes exclusively inside the world of WWE fan favorites The Bella Twins,” said Jeff Olde, EVP, Programming and Development, E! “Nikki and Brie Bella have an undeniable charm and wit that matches their irrefutable beauty, and we are thrilled to get an intimate look into what it’s like to be in a relationship with some of the hottest sports entertainers in the world.”